Erowid relies on the generosity of the public for funding.
Please, include Erowid Center in your charitable giving!
Animated Accuracy
Heimia myrtifolia
by Keef
Citation:   Keef. "Animated Accuracy: An Experience with Heimia myrtifolia (exp54106)". Erowid.org. Jun 24, 2006. erowid.org/exp/54106

repeated smoked Heimia myrtifolia (plant material)

I have finally mustered up the courage to spend some 50 bucks on many different legal miscellaneous drugs online. So I spend the 50 bucks on Sinicuichi, Sassafras root bark, California Poppy, Damiana, and Wild Dagga (flower only). I've been a marijuana smoker for well over a year, and have once in a while dabbled with ecstasy, shrooms, coke, DXM, and some other random pills (codeine, oxy, bars, and the such). I've definitely been smoking everyday for over a year, but the other drugs I've tried and messed around with maybe at most, 5 times each.

Sinicuichi smells nice. The first thing I noticed, and paid attention to was the smell... I've been spending some 30 minutes now fluctuating with the temperature on my vaporizer, and when the feelings finally hit me. I started to notice a slight yellow hue (considering that the blinds are closed), the light from the sun still seems to pour in. It's actually starting to become hard for me to type, my brain feels a little disconnected.

But anyway, the smoke is nice. And I've been watching American Dad episodes for a while now. Visually I see a lot brighter of colors on the t.v. and practically in the world around me everywhere. Just like marijuana, this drug seems to be able to captivate the importance in some of the most simplest of details. This is the first time I've taken Sinicuichi, so depending on the thorough effects, I might just post some more experiences, with deeper thought. I dunno if it's obvious in the way I'm typing but I definitely feel disconnected.

Exp Year: 2006ExpID: 54106
Published: Jun 24, 2006Views: 8,607
Heimia myrtifolia (333) : Alone (16), First Times (2)