Have you tried Peyote, San Pedro, or pure Mescaline?
Take this 45 minute survey!
A Positive Part of Being in the Hospital
Morphine
by show
Citation:   show. "A Positive Part of Being in the Hospital: An Experience with Morphine (exp53935)". Erowid.org. Jul 15, 2018. erowid.org/exp/53935

repeated IV Morphine (liquid)

Morphine in ICU

Recently I was involved in a motorcycle accident and was hospitalized with a ton of broken bones. The night of the accident, I had both thighs operated on and then I was put in the Intensive Care Unit (ICU). Since I was in pretty severe pain, I was perscribed with morphine. I dont know the exact dose but my brother said while he was there they shot me with 10mg so ill use that as my base. Since I took the morphine through an IV that was in my arm, the effects were almost immediate. I could feel it crawl up my arm and basically enter my system. From there within 5 minutes I was seeing shit like crazy. There was a tv on in the room but I couldnt see it because I had a neck brace on but the sounds coming out of it put crazy images in my head. Id randomly blank out at times and come back to reality. This all lasted about 30 minutes to an hour. Then the pain would return and id ask for more morphine. It was a positive part of being in the hospital, if there is a such thing.

Exp Year: 2006ExpID: 53935
Published: Jul 15, 2018Views: 440
Morphine (211) : General (1), First Times (2), Medical Use (47), Therapeutic Intent or Outcome (49), Hospital (36)