Donate BTC or other Cryptocurrency
Your donation supports practical, accurate info about psychoactive
plants & drugs. We accept 9 cryptocurrencies. Contribute a bit today!
It Was Like Fire
Zolpidem
by blueeyes
Citation:   blueeyes. "It Was Like Fire: An Experience with Zolpidem (exp53755)". Erowid.org. Feb 12, 2018. erowid.org/exp/53755

10 mg insufflated Pharms - Zolpidem (ground / crushed)

Dont Snort Ambien

I crushed up a pill and came up with the bright idea to snort it. The past week I had done coke and like putting stuff up my nose. But this was like fire. It hurt real bad and I have read it is becuase of the outer coating. I took that off and it wasnt as bad, but didnt really do anything, eventually I went to sleep. But this will not deter me from putting more stuff up my nose. Just not ambien. Or meridia, that was worse. But adderall was amazing. I miss those pills and cant get anymore.

Exp Year: 2006ExpID: 53755
Published: Feb 12, 2018Views: 805
Pharms - Zolpidem (143) : General (1), Difficult Experiences (5), Unknown Context (20)