individuals who have used a psychedelic while in a
romantic relationship, for an anonymous survey.
Both individuals & couples are invited to participate.
Wow I Thought I Was Going to Hell
Ether
by ANONYMOUS
Citation:   ANONYMOUS. "Wow I Thought I Was Going to Hell: An Experience with Ether (exp53660)". Erowid.org. Oct 6, 2021. erowid.org/exp/53660

repeated inhaled Ether

My friend and had the day off of school, he suggested to huff some ether. We were out of grass and bored so I was like fuck it lets go. Never again, after enough pulls of this shit you start to lose your mind. At least I did, eventually I was convinced that he was satan himself and demanded that he open the ground up to show me. Ya it was fucked up because it was a stump from an old cut down tree. I thought it was a hole into the underworld it freaked me out. But after I cand back to earth I realized how fucked up this was and then was convinced to stick to grass.

Exp Year: 2002ExpID: 53660
Published: Oct 6, 2021Views: 479
Ether (131) : Small Group (2-9) (17), Difficult Experiences (5)