Have you tried Peyote, San Pedro, or pure Mescaline?
Take this 45 minute survey!
Delayed Response
MDMA & Bupropion (Wellbutrin)
by anonymous
Citation:   anonymous. "Delayed Response: An Experience with MDMA & Bupropion (Wellbutrin) (exp53639)". Erowid.org. Jun 5, 2006. erowid.org/exp/53639

300 mg oral Pharms - Bupropion (daily)
  120 mg oral MDMA (powder / crystals)

I noticed an unexpected interaction between the wellbutrin I was taking and MDMA.

I had been taking 150mg wellbutrin 2x/day and when I took 120mg mdma, the effects took an extra 1/2 hour to kick in.

I tried it a few times and the results were the same, everyone else got off before i did! The intensity and type of effects from the MDMA were the same as they were when I wasn't on wellbutrin, not any stronger or weaker.

Exp Year: 2005ExpID: 53639
Published: Jun 5, 2006Views: 28,951
MDMA (3), Pharms - Bupropion (87) : Retrospective / Summary (11), Various (28)