Support accurate info and harm reduction.
Donate $50+ and get a Know Your DrugsData tee
Euphoria That Doesn't Just Last a Few Hours
Methadone
by Count Orlok
Citation:   Count Orlok. "Euphoria That Doesn't Just Last a Few Hours: An Experience with Methadone (exp53340)". Erowid.org. Dec 16, 2011. erowid.org/exp/53340

10 mg oral Methadone (pill / tablet)

Having tried just about every opiate I could ever get my hands on I'd always wanted to experience methadone. I chewed a 10 mg tablet and waited for maybe an hour and a half to get high. I think 10 mgs is a good starting dose for someone that has no opiate tolerance.

12 hours later I still have a buzz. I can't see how this isn't a more prevalent street drug.

Exp Year: 2006ExpID: 53340
Published: Dec 16, 2011Views: 10,814
Methadone (166) : Glowing Experiences (4), First Times (2), Unknown Context (20)