New, Vintage, and Signed Blotter Art
Donate $30 or more and get a piece of displayable blotter art.
These make great inexpensive gifts for the discerning friend.
Just a Little Gets a Lot Done
Cocaine
by RockYourWorld
Citation:   RockYourWorld. "Just a Little Gets a Lot Done: An Experience with Cocaine (exp53294)". Erowid.org. Feb 24, 2018. erowid.org/exp/53294

repeated insufflated Cocaine (powder / crystals)

I have been working 2 jobs lately. Each are a typical 40 hours a week job. One I have to do on location, the other I can do after hours at home.

I didn't think I could do it after the first week. However, I called a friend of mine and purchased some magic.

Wow, talk about productivity! Now I have read about all the warning about heart attack/stroke and about becoming addicted, but I believe a small amount is actually beneficial. I just do very thin 'bumps' about an inch long and only do 2 or 3 on each long night.

I have checked my pulse and it is a constant 72 bpm so there seem to be no strain. The effects last almost an hour, then I'll wait another half hour or so before I 'bump' again.

I happen to be lucky. The home job pays quite well and one $80 bag lasts me close to 3 weeks.

The productivity and money I am making makes coke very attractive. I can live and feel great on only 4 to 5 hours of sleep each night.

Much better than coffee, which gives me the jitters and prevents me from falling asleep.

Exp Year: 2006ExpID: 53294
Published: Feb 24, 2018Views: 437
Cocaine (13) : General (1), Retrospective / Summary (11), Addiction & Habituation (10), Performance Enhancement (50), Not Applicable (38)