Have you tried Peyote, San Pedro, or pure Mescaline?
Take this 45 minute survey!
Oh God
Tobacco - Cigarettes
by T
Citation:   T. "Oh God: An Experience with Tobacco - Cigarettes (exp53118)". Erowid.org. Jun 10, 2007. erowid.org/exp/53118

2 joints/cigs smoked Tobacco - Cigarettes

Oh my goodness. Oh my motherfucking goodness.

So I have smoked a few times before this one experience. Maybe a cigarette or two, or a cigarello. It was never much. And I never seemed to inhale right.

But recently, I tried smoking two cigarettes to chase that buzz. I woke up and grabbed two cigarettes, walked outside, lit one up. I managed to catch the buzz, too. I was dizzy and lightheaded and could hardly walk right. Due to my small size it came on fast and hard, and about halfway through my second cigarette, I felt terrible. Words can't describe it.

I immediately put it out the second one, ran inside, up the stairs, and jumped on my bed. I started to sweat immense amounts of sweat. Then a painful wave of nausea hit me. My heart was beating like mad. After about 10 minutes of this, I snapped out of it, but the nausea was still there. I wobbled out of my room and flopped down on my couch. I was holding down puke. I laid down on my couch for over an hour and finally found the strength to sit up, and then about 20 minutes of sitting up, I could walk around.

I still had a mild nausea for awhile and it wouldn't pass. Who knows how long it went on for.

Moral of the story:

Cigarettes may kill, but who cares when you feel like you're going to die?

Exp Year: 2006ExpID: 53118
Published: Jun 10, 2007Views: 21,778
Tobacco - Cigarettes (266) : First Times (2), Bad Trips (6), Health Problems (27), Alone (16)