Have you tried Peyote, San Pedro, or pure Mescaline?
Take this 45 minute survey!
Rising and Drifting into Sleep
Zopiclone
by Velm
Citation:   Velm. "Rising and Drifting into Sleep: An Experience with Zopiclone (exp53097)". Erowid.org. Jun 8, 2006. erowid.org/exp/53097

15 mg oral Pharms - Zopiclone (daily)

After about 30 minutes my body becomes heavy. This is further highlighted amusingly when I attempt to walk and discoVer that my legs feel as though weights have been tied to them and as a result, I have to be careful not to topple over, side-ways into walls or worse.

My mind becomes indifferent, relaxed and I am left feeling this almost amorous craving for my bed clothes and pillow. Off I trot with a confuddled smile.

Once in bed, it won't take me long to curl up and fall into a pleasant, deeply refreshing sleep.

I found my state during the day to be lofty, radiant and relaxed. For a short-term aid I've now been taking doses daily for months to alleviate severe sleep problems.

Exp Year: 2006ExpID: 53097
Published: Jun 8, 2006Views: 18,553
Pharms - Zopiclone (272) : Retrospective / Summary (11), Alone (16)