Help us be a 2021 "Top Rated Nonprofit", and spread accurate info
about psychoactive drugs, health, culture, & policies.
Righteous
Kratom
by Better Than Ope
Citation:   Better Than Ope. "Righteous: An Experience with Kratom (exp53044)". Erowid.org. Jun 7, 2006. erowid.org/exp/53044

oral Kratom (extract - 10x)

I just have to say I LOVE KRATOM!

I am a former opiate user(3 years ago)and have been looking for something to replace my old habit. I truly do feel the euphoria and empathy that is felt on opiates(oxy,hydro etc. The source I order from offers a 10x that has been my favorite(I use 4 grams of the stuff for 4-6 hours of feeling righteous. I have thrown up twice and both times it was when I decided to over do it. After throwing up I would instantly feel better though.

Exp Year: 2006ExpID: 53044
Published: Jun 7, 2006Views: 1,295
Kratom (203) : General (1), Alone (16)