responses to an online survey from those who have
used a psychedelic while in a romantic relationship.
Couples especially invited to participate.
Hallucinations Yes, Spirtual No
Bupriopion (Wellbutrin)
by Pak Elli
Citation:   Pak Elli. "Hallucinations Yes, Spirtual No: An Experience with Bupriopion (Wellbutrin) (exp52995)". Erowid.org. Mar 25, 2008. erowid.org/exp/52995

12 tablets oral Pharms - Bupropion (pill / tablet)

During a time of my life when I was experimenting with/abusing all types of drugs I was told someone took 8 wellbutrin and had hallucinations. So being foolhardy I took twelve with my friends at my friends house. I was the only one who took any.

When the effects started to kick in I began to feel very self concious. I felt very different. Not good, nor bad, but like someone who just took 12 wellbutrin pills. Then I started to see things. I saw a black cat zip around the room a blurry speeds. Colors and shapes moved spontainiously along the walls. All of the hallucinations I saw conformed to the sorroundings, so my true vision was never obstructed by hallucinations, just added apon. Around this time I began to feel very stupid and embarrassed.

I walked the short distance home. When I got there, I laid on my bed in the dark trying to sleep without any luck. I stayed entertained watching a robot dance back and forth across my ceiling with planets orbiting around it. That robot danced up there for hours while I had to take dozens of trips from my bed to the bathroom to try to throw up (with little luck). Every time I laid back down I needed to throw up. It was a terrible and long night.

Exp Year: 2003ExpID: 52995
Published: Mar 25, 2008Views: 22,041
Pharms - Bupropion (87) : Bad Trips (6), Difficult Experiences (5), Various (28)