Review Erowid at GreatNonprofits.org!
Help us be a "Top Rated Nonprofit" for the 10th year in a row
and spread info about psychoactive drugs, health, culture, & policies.
Parents and the Rush
Salvia divinorum
by Anonymous
Citation:   Anonymous. "Parents and the Rush: An Experience with Salvia divinorum (exp52731)". Erowid.org. Jun 19, 2007. erowid.org/exp/52731

1 bowl smoked Salvia divinorum

It was a normal Friday afternoon when Iím not at school and living with my parents, I had recently acquired 20 bucks worth of Salvia and decided since they were out that I would try it for the 3rd time. I filled a good sized bowl of it in a pipe I use for marijuana, clearing it completely I instantly felt a sudden rush, and my whole body kind of froze up, my skin without an unpleasant burning kind of stinging.

Having not had as much Salvia as I did this time, I felt more like walking around and grasping the whole scope of this rush. My sight blurred I walked carefully upstairs and onto the computer, feeling this rush I had a horrible time trying to make sense of everything, The sensation is not worth the rush in my opinion.

My parents come home suddenly and me not paranoid at all, just more apathetic. They are on constant patrol for any kind of 'bad' behavior, so they'd leer over every once in a while. I decided to go back to my room, and it wore off almost as quick I gone down my stairs. And left with an eerie feeling.

Exp Year: 2006ExpID: 52731
Published: Jun 19, 2007Views: 1,084
Salvia divinorum (44) : General (1), Alone (16)