Stunning Huichol Yarn Art
Donate $150 or more and get a beautiful Huichol yarn
painting, hand made by Huichol artists in Mexico.
They make fabulous gifts! (6, 8, 12 & 24 inch pieces available.)
First Time
Cocaine
by scott
Citation:   scott. "First Time: An Experience with Cocaine (exp52722)". Erowid.org. Dec 27, 2006. erowid.org/exp/52722

1 line insufflated Cocaine (powder / crystals)

I tried my first line of coke kind of randomly. I've wanted to try it for a while now. I've snorted aderall, vicodin, oxycodone and x before, but this was the best experience i've had with snorting drugs. I stayed high off a small line of coke for at least 4 hours. The next day I woke up feeling refreshed, although coke did stay on my mind quite a bit that day. The day after that I was back to my normal mental state.

Exp Year: 2006ExpID: 52722
Published: Dec 27, 2006Views: 1,401
Cocaine (13) : First Times (2), Unknown Context (20)