Erowid Canvas Tote/Shopping Bag
This reusable "Ecobag" is made of 100% recycled mid-weight
(10 oz) cotton canvas, printed with the Erowid logo.
Donate now and receive yours!
Trippin on Sleeping Pills
Zaleplon (Sonata)
by Insomnia Seth
Citation:   Insomnia Seth. "Trippin on Sleeping Pills: An Experience with Zaleplon (Sonata) (exp5270)". Erowid.org. Mar 2, 2001. erowid.org/exp/5270

As an insomniac, I had been prescribed to Sonata. After getting caught smoking weed, i managed to get some Sonata samples from my doctor. In places with low light, if I stare at things they morph, move, expand, shrink, turn, etc. I snorted these all summer when I was prescribed them and had access to 30 of them a month. Feeling very hot and nauseas all if the sudden, I went into the bathroom and made myself vomit (There was a tiny bit of blood in it). And I've had quite a few audio hallucination.

This effect is about all I get from them but the first time i gave some to my friend his dad woke me up at 4:30 am, asking what the hell my friend had taken. My friend was tripping balls and ended up outside chasing people. HE saw plant people in the front yard and chased them with the weed-whacker. He cranked it up and chased after them. I've never tripped that hard off of them before but he had other precription drugs in his system at the time. Either snort them or take them on an empty stomach.

Exp Year: 2001ExpID: 5270
Published: Mar 2, 2001Views: 25,593
Pharms - Zaleplon (161) : Unknown Context (20), General (1)