Support accurate info and harm reduction.
Donate $50+ and get a Know Your DrugsData tee
Wonderful Experience
Tobacco
by Dr. Love
Citation:   Dr. Love. "Wonderful Experience: An Experience with Tobacco (exp52289)". Erowid.org. May 31, 2006. erowid.org/exp/52289

8.0 mg buccal Tobacco (plant material)

The first time I tried moist snuff it took about one minute and then I was so high I couldnt walk straight. It was a lot like being drunk. I did this at a friends house and we both got high. The high lasted as long as there was snuff under the lip. But after about fifteen minutes I felt mild nausea and spat the snuff out into a trash bin. After that I started using snuff more regularly and I got addicted. I got high tolernace for nicotine in a short time so now I dont feel drunk when I use it.

Exp Year: 2006ExpID: 52289
Published: May 31, 2006Views: 11,478
Tobacco (47) : Glowing Experiences (4), First Times (2), Small Group (2-9) (17)