Erowid is a Global Information Resource
Woke Up In The Hospital
Eszopiclone (Lunesta)
by I Rack
Citation:   I Rack. "Woke Up In The Hospital: An Experience with Eszopiclone (Lunesta) (exp52273)". Erowid.org. May 2, 2006. erowid.org/exp/52273

25 mg oral Pharms - Eszopiclone (pill / tablet)

I went to the doctors office a few months ago and stole some lunesta samples out of boredom to try them..when I got home, I took one pill and 5 minutes later I wasnt feeling anything so I took another. The next thing I remember is waking up in the hospital with an IV in my arm praying that it was a dream. Come to find out, I had taken all of the pills I had which was about 25 mg worth. Not a good experience at all.

Exp Year: 2006ExpID: 52273
Published: May 2, 2006Views: 19,867
Pharms - Eszopiclone (373) : Overdose (29), Difficult Experiences (5), Hospital (36)