New, Vintage, and Signed Blotter Art
Contribute $50 or more and get a piece of displayable
blotter art. These look great framed on the wall !
Knock Out Pills
Alprazolam (Xanax)
by LJ
Citation:   LJ. "Knock Out Pills: An Experience with Alprazolam (Xanax) (exp52220)". Erowid.org. Feb 25, 2018. erowid.org/exp/52220

1 mg oral Pharms - Alprazolam (pill / tablet)
  T+ 0:03 .5 mg oral Pharms - Alprazolam (pill / tablet)

I have a bottle of prescribed .25mg Xanax for my teeth grinding habit when I sleep.

I decided to try them recreationally because I didn't have any plans for the day and I just needed to chill out. I also heard that you can get LSD-like effects from them. So, At around 10:00 AM I took four (1mg) and about three minutes later I felt just barely buzzed and pretty heavy. I figured that if the effects came on this quickly and heaviness and a slight buzz were all I felt, that I should take some more. So now I'm at 1.5 mg.

I can't remember much from that day, but I think about 20 minutes(T+ 00:30) later I decided to lie down and watch TV. I guess I fell asleep, because from what I remember, I was woken up by my mom in the evening, 7:30-ish. That means I slept for 8 hours! I didn't even have any cool dreams. After I woke up my mom and I watched a movie and this morning I can't remember any of it. I feel like I missed-out on living that day. I feel like that day never even happened.

Exp Year: 2006ExpID: 52220
Published: Feb 25, 2018Views: 962
Pharms - Alprazolam (98) : Various (28), General (1)