Follow @Erowid on Instagram!
Messed Up Marriage
Quetiapine
by Animal
Citation:   Animal. "Messed Up Marriage: An Experience with Quetiapine (exp52216)". Erowid.org. Nov 1, 2018. erowid.org/exp/52216

repeated   Pharms - Quetiapine

I have been getting percisbed Seroquel for about 6 years now. I have been on 100mg,200mg,and 300mg. This is the most powerful drug in the world.It knocks me on my butt LITERALLY. Thats hard to do. Im 6'5 and 280lbs. I lose all feeling in my legs and cant walk to save my life. When I have to go to the bathroom, I crawl. I hold myself against the bathroom wall and try to pee. It makes me like extreme dizzy where I have to sit down immediatly if I make it to a standing position. When I fall asleep I usually sleep for about 18 hours. But I love it at the same time cause it makes me forgot life sucks and puts me too sleep. I dunno my head is all messed up.

Exp Year: 2004ExpID: 52216
Published: Nov 1, 2018Views: 1,611
Pharms - Quetiapine (273) : General (1), Difficult Experiences (5), Unknown Context (20)