Support honest drug info & help us reach a new high for the
number of $5+ donations in a month. Our goal is 1,268.

Donate by Bitcoin
Tolerance
Clonazepam
by Nicole
Citation:   Nicole. "Tolerance: An Experience with Clonazepam (exp52045)". Erowid.org. Jan 1, 2008. erowid.org/exp/52045

0.5 mg oral Pharms - Clonazepam (daily)

The dosage that I was on, was the smallest dose possible to take. I was perscribed clonazepam 2 years ago because of my increasing problems with anxiety and sleep. At first, clonazepam seemed like a wonder drug. It had everything I needed. One little pill before bed, and I'm out. I remember the first few times I took clonazepam, I felt dizzy and almost drunk. The room felt weird, like it was spinning almost, and I felt so tired that I hit the bed within a few minutes.

What some people forget though, like I did, is that clonazepam is a particularly addictive drug. I remember at times, feeling an intense need to just pop the whole bottle, maybe then I'll notice a difference. The addictiveness to this drug is incredible. My dose was never heightened, but I was on and off of clonazepam over a period of two years. I noticed that after a while taking the clonazepam did nothing for my sleeping or anxiety. There was pretty much no point in taking it, unless the dose was hired.

After having a severe panic attack one night, I decided to go without the C. Although, lately I have been wanting to go back on it. I suggest that if you have an addictive personality, like myself, that you talk to your doctor about the dangers. It can become incredibly habit forming, but other than that, clonazepam wasn't all that bad.

Exp Year: 2006ExpID: 52045
Published: Jan 1, 2008Views: 23,458
Pharms - Clonazepam (125) : Medical Use (47), Loss of Magic (34), Addiction & Habituation (10), Not Applicable (38)