First time on the Horse
Heroin
by Crackpipe
Citation:   Crackpipe. "First time on the Horse: An Experience with Heroin (exp5160)". Erowid.org. Feb 21, 2001. erowid.org/exp/5160

0.03 g insufflated Heroin (powder / crystals)

This experience really happened out of nowhere. My friend was having a party at his house and he asked me if I could get some coke to liven up the place. I went over to my dealer's place where we smoked some weed and I had a few beers. I was then offered heroin instead of the usual cocaine. I had wanted to try heroin, so I couldn't see a better moment than this. I bought a $30, bag which is .05g. Anyway, I cut a thin line about an inch long, and I snorted. I decided to go back to the party. As I was leaving (5 min. after taking the line), I started feeling my eyes closing and I felt sleepy and happy inside.

When I got back to the party I had trouble walking and all I wanted to do was sit down and relax. My eyes were closed half-way and I didn't feel like talking to anyone or doing anything. I didn't feel tired, I just felt comfortable sitting there, even though the party was raging. When I finally tried to walk, right away I felt like throwing up. I went into the bathroom and laid down on the floor. At that moment I felt so at peace and relaxed, like the bathroom floor was the nicest place in the house and I had it all to myself (45 min. after taking the line).

After an hour, I went into a dream state where I would be talking to someone and I would open my eyes and there would be no one there. Friends would come in and talk to me but I had trouble recognizing them and I could not carry on a conversation. After 2 hours of lying on the bathroom floor, I felt I had the strength to get up and go see what my friends were doing, but I soon discovered that walking around made feel very sick. I finally fell asleep at 4am. The high lasted four hours or more.

If you're going to try heroin, I suggest a quiet place where you can lie down and listen to music. That's what I wanted, but I got a bathroom floor instead.

Exp Year: 2001ExpID: 5160
Published: Feb 21, 2001Views: 84,517
Heroin (27) : Large Group (10+) (19), First Times (2)