Repetion
DXM
by Robowalk
Citation:   Robowalk. "Repetion: An Experience with DXM (exp51570)". Erowid.org. Jan 12, 2009. erowid.org/exp/51570

oral DXM (pill / tablet)

Dxm, is one of the strangest drugs that I have ever done. It made me feel like shit at first and than the quad vision starts and I just can't stop moving. This drug made me do the same thing over and over again for example going to my frige and looking for food even tough I already knew there wasent any than I would go to my front door and look outside. I repeated this all nite long, why I don't know. The robo walk it self is in my opinon is the best effect.

Exp Year: 2004ExpID: 51570
Published: Jan 12, 2009Views: 1,269
DXM (22) : General (1), Alone (16)