Support honest drug info & help us reach a new high for the
number of $5+ donations in a month. Our goal is 1,268.

Donate by Bitcoin
One Tooth In the Zipper of Reality
Salvia divinorum (15x extract)
by Dj Maglio Vista
Citation:   Dj Maglio Vista. "One Tooth In the Zipper of Reality: An Experience with Salvia divinorum (15x extract) (exp51567)". Erowid.org. Jun 9, 2006. erowid.org/exp/51567

0.5 bowls smoked Salvia divinorum (extract)

I tried this substance a few diferent times. The first time I felt like I left the room I was in and was in a room that I was spinning in, and almost hooked to a string of other people.

I now think of it as me as one tooth in a full zipper and I felt myself pull away from the tooth zipper next to me which was a person. While the whole time I felt these pulses going thoughout my body. Then in the back ground I seen my family looking at me telling me ' now cant you see the big picture' like my whole life I havent been seeing reality.
Then I slowly came out of it, while feeling strange tingles throughout my body and then had a very calm and zannax like feeling for the next 20 min.

Exp Year: 2006ExpID: 51567
Published: Jun 9, 2006Views: 6,035
Salvia divinorum (44) : General (1), Alone (16)