Help us get 10 more reviews! And spread the word that accurate info about psychedelics and other drugs improves health, culture, and policies.
Not Too Strong - Made Me Tired as Hell
Clonazepam
by Klonopin
Citation:   Klonopin. "Not Too Strong - Made Me Tired as Hell: An Experience with Clonazepam (exp51566)". Erowid.org. Feb 8, 2019. erowid.org/exp/51566

2 mg insufflated Pharms - Clonazepam (pill / tablet)
  T+ 0:50 2 bowls smoked Cannabis (plant material)

First time with Klonopin.

This is my experience on Klonopin's I post here because there is not much information on them and could help people, excuse my grammer and puncatiation because I am not good at either of them.

had two watson 747 1mg Klonopin's (2mg total). Around 2:10 EST I injested both pills .. I crushed up finely and snorted both though right nostral. This is not plesent but not painful just irrating and afterwords it feels very cold when breathing .. Also nose tends to be a lil runny and I got a minor drip in throat lasted about 20 minutes. I get home around 3:00 and wasnt feeling much. I smoked 2 bowls of kind bud out of a bubbler and felt very relaxed (more than just a normal weed high) didnt notice any itchyness or anything, time seemd to fly by, I dont really rember what happend after that.. It wasnt too strong I must say tho it made me tired as hell. I passed out at seven oclock (my normal time to burn out is around 11) so it was extreemly weird..

IMO 2mg is not enough dose to feel good effects, I will post another experience after a 4mg dose. Thankyou

-jc

Exp Year: 2006ExpID: 51566
Published: Feb 8, 2019Views: 214
Pharms - Clonazepam (125) : First Times (2), Combinations (3), Various (28)