Modern humans must learn how to relate to psychoactives
responsibly, treating them with respect and awareness,
working to minimize harms and maximize benefits, and
integrating use into a healthy, enjoyable, and productive life.
Invisible Force Massaging My Body
Morphine
by Geraldo
Citation:   Geraldo. "Invisible Force Massaging My Body: An Experience with Morphine (exp51035)". Erowid.org. Feb 3, 2008. erowid.org/exp/51035

30 mg insufflated Morphine (ground / crushed)

It all began when I saw a guy in my German class with his arm in a sling. Being one who uses vicodin for recreational uses on occasion, I saw a prime opporunity for a fun night. I asked him about the vicodin, he was willing to sell some, but his buddy came up with a better offer. Two 30mg pills of morphine-sulfate for 20$. Outrageous price, but I had never tried it before and morphine was a rare occurence to come across. So we agreed he would drop them off at my work for me and I'd pay him. The transaction completed, I was happy with my tiny tablets.

I went home after work excited to associate myself with a new substance. I ground up and snorted one pill. I timed the effect to take hold about 5-10 minutes after I finished the line. It was noticable, but weak. But I waited. An hour later I was flying. It felt like some invisible force was massaging my entire body when I relaxed. My vision was slightly distorted, but nothing mind-blowing. I had a tendancy to walk in a strange fashion. Probably because it felt so foreign an action for me to do.

After five hours of introspection, I decided I was ready to pass out. I climbed into my bed and lied down. It felt like I was moving, but I wasn't. Like being thrown through the air in a front-flip motion. It didn't take long for me to fall asleep, but I felt like I had been dead for three days when I went to work the following morning.

Exp Year: 2006ExpID: 51035
Published: Feb 3, 2008Views: 51,449
Morphine (211) : Hangover / Days After (46), First Times (2), Alone (16)