Do you know about EcstasyData.org?
It's an Erowid project that does lab testing of anonymously submitted ecstasy/molly (and other drug) samples, and publishes the results weekly. [Check Results]
Thanks Doc
Temazepam
by Old Dirty
Citation:   Old Dirty. "Thanks Doc: An Experience with Temazepam (exp51032)". Erowid.org. Jun 16, 2007. erowid.org/exp/51032

60 mg oral Pharms - Temazepam (daily)

Taking 4 15 mg capsules will make me stupified for about 3 hours until I stay asleep.

I originally was prescribed these to get off percocet from an ATV accident. I told the doctor I couldn't sleep after he cut me off the pain meds so he gave me a script for 20 of the 15 mg tablets. I didn't fill it at first until I heard that Temazepam is a benzo drug and I find it to be nice.

It is also a great way to sleep through the sweaty withdrawal from opiods.

Exp Year: 2006ExpID: 51032