Donate BTC or other Cryptocurrency
Your donation supports practical, accurate info about psychoactive
plants & drugs. We accept 9 cryptocurrencies. Contribute a bit today!
Enemy of Fun
Oxycodone
by Sufjan
Citation:   Sufjan. "Enemy of Fun: An Experience with Oxycodone (exp50978)". Erowid.org. Jan 15, 2007. erowid.org/exp/50978

5.0 mg oral Pharms - Oxycodone (pill / tablet)
  5.0 mg oral Pharms - Oxycodone (pill / tablet)

I typically enjoy the occasional pharmaceutical buzz. I tried one of my girlfriend's oxycodone the other night with a few drinks and it was great. A little lightheaded, silly and sleepy. It was pretty good. The next afternoon we each took one more. This time we had just consumed some coffee and a little lunch. No booze at all. About 25 minutes later we were both super dizzy and nauseated. The kind of dizzy where you can't even move your head without wanting to vomit. Cold and sweaty. Just crappy all around. It lasted for about 6-7 hours. I guess the night before we went to sleep before the full effect of nausea hit us. Really disappointing.

Exp Year: 2006ExpID: 50978
Published: Jan 15, 2007Views: 44,713
Oxycodone (176) : First Times (2), Bad Trips (6), Health Problems (27), Small Group (2-9) (17)