Triazolam (Halcion), Alprazolam (Xanax) & Alcohol
by Derker
Citation:   Derker. "Retarded: An Experience with Triazolam (Halcion), Alprazolam (Xanax) & Alcohol (exp50558)". Dec 26, 2007.

0.5 mg oral Pharms - Triazolam (pill / tablet)
  0.5 mg oral Pharms - Alprazolam (pill / tablet)
  0.25 mg oral Pharms - Triazolam (pill / tablet)
  1 glass oral Alcohol (liquid)

The night started off with me taking 2 Halcion and 2 small Xanax pills. I invited my girlfriend over to keep me company. Right before she showed up I took 1 more halcion (.25mg each) and had one small Bailey's and cream.

After that drink I have barely any recollection of the night. Apparently I was completely belligerent, fell over on multiple occasions, sang songs about being a woman, and then passed out. While I was out my girlfriend said I was convulsing for a short period of time, and then became somewhat catatonic- I was laying down but holding my hand up, and she could mold my fingers into any shape she liked, they would stay that way.

I am lucky she stayed with me that night and kept me in check, I have no idea what else I could have done while under that heavy of an influence.

That said, benzos and alcohol in general will lead to problems, and blackouts. So doing them together is not a good idea in the first place.

I use Halcion on a regular basis to help with sleep. If I take double or triple the dosage then I get into a very hypnotic-esque mood before falling asleep, if not passing out completely. I make hiphop beats-and have woken up the morning after a halcion use with the loop still playing 8-9 hours later. Goofy, but true.

They say Halcion isnt that great for you, especially compared to other benzos. I enjoy using Xanax and Valium recreationally, but I find them necessary as well for my social anxiety.

Exp Year: 2006ExpID: 50558
Published: Dec 26, 2007Views: 15,215
Pharms - Triazolam (209) : General (1), Combinations (3), Guides / Sitters (39), Large Group (10+) (19)