Erowid Canvas Tote/Shopping Bag
This reusable "Ecobag" is made of 100% recycled mid-weight
(10 oz) cotton canvas, printed with the Erowid logo.
Donate now and receive yours!
A Night (And Day) of Complete Bliss
Clonazepam
by J Jackson
Citation:   J Jackson. "A Night (And Day) of Complete Bliss: An Experience with Clonazepam (exp50488)". Erowid.org. Dec 17, 2007. erowid.org/exp/50488

4.0 mg oral Pharms - Clonazepam (pill / tablet)

I took my first dose of clonazepam because I ran out of oxy and hydrocodone. It was late night, about 1am and I had absolutely nothing to do the next day. I knew almost nothing about klonopin (clonazepam) when I took it, but I have a ready supply because my parent takes it regularly and gets a 3 month supply at a time. I took two 2mg pills around 1pm and after about 30 minutes, nothing really happened. So I figured this was a waste. No big deal I will get on the computer and research some other recreational drugs.

Well about 2pm the screen started wobbling back and forth, and as soon as I stood up, I fell directly onto my bed. I am a small guy 150lbs, so I'm not sure what doseage I would reccomend, but 4mg put me on my back. I layed down under my covers in the dark (that's the way I like to enjoy my hydrocodone highs) and from then on it turned into a pleasant feeling of carelessness.

Once I got used to the feeling I could get up and walk, but speech was slurred. I couldn't really care less about what anyone else who might have been around me said or thought. I was in my own world. It was great. I wouldn't recommend drinking alcohol or mixing clonazepam with other drugs, I think the effect would be too intense. The only negative effect of this drugs, if you can call it that, is that the next day asfter I took it, I slept until 6:30pm and had to be woken up at that time. This drug knocked me out for the long haul!

Exp Year: 2005ExpID: 50488
Published: Dec 17, 2007Views: 101,598
Pharms - Clonazepam (125) : General (1), Glowing Experiences (4), First Times (2), Alone (16)