New, Vintage, and Signed Blotter Art
Donate $30 or more and get a piece of displayable blotter art.
These make great inexpensive gifts for the discerning friend.
Pleasant Bandaid
Clonazepam & Amphetamines
by astrocreep
Citation:   astrocreep. "Pleasant Bandaid: An Experience with Clonazepam & Amphetamines (exp50454)". Erowid.org. Apr 6, 2018. erowid.org/exp/50454

repeated oral Amphetamines (pill / tablet)
    repeated oral Pharms - Clonazepam (pill / tablet)

I have been on Klonopin for a while to counteract the horrible stimulant comedown effects of Adderall. It worked like a charm for a good long while but then its like I build up such a tolerance it takes a ridiculous amount to achieve the same effects. Sometimes if I change the benzo I use I will get better relief. Like if I take xanax for a little while or maybe valium. Sometimes its like I have to take a lortab too and have maybe a beer to act as a catalyst. That's a long road to nowhere though. Anyway I guess they'll never figure out how to best counteract Adderall successfully for a long period of time.

When I take like a month off of everything though Klonopin is fun to take on its own again but that's about the only time.

Exp Year: 2005ExpID: 50454
Published: Apr 6, 2018Views: 463
Pharms - Clonazepam (125), Amphetamines (6) : Retrospective / Summary (11), Addiction & Habituation (10), Medical Use (47), Therapeutic Intent or Outcome (49), Not Applicable (38)