Stunning Huichol Yarn Art
Donate $150 or more and get a beautiful Huichol yarn
painting, hand made by Huichol artists in Mexico.
They make fabulous gifts! (6, 8, 12 & 24 inch pieces available.)
The Years of Decay
Opiates
by Wifes slave
Citation:   Wifes slave. "The Years of Decay: An Experience with Opiates (exp50257)". Erowid.org. Dec 27, 2006. erowid.org/exp/50257

repeated   Opiates (daily)

Being on the methadone program for so many years, I've come to the conclusion Iím on it for life. Basically ball and chained to it but the good part of being on it is Iím not getting arrested for heroin possession I cant say my life is perfect actually far from it but my wife helps me through all the fucked up times lately. She is my 2nd wife, I lost my 1st wife from lying about my very expensive heroin habit regardless that she was beautiful and an angel in my eyes the drugs became my first love. No I regret it but my past is done and my new girl is a little fucked up in the head I still love her and she really knows whatís best for me. So to all of you addicts wanting to try heroin stop it ruins your life. I just found out that I might have h.i.v. this is the end result of the addiction. Thatís all I have to say for now.

Exp Year: 2006ExpID: 50257
Published: Dec 27, 2006Views: 1,137
Opiates (207) : Retrospective / Summary (11), Post Trip Problems (8), Relationships (44), Addiction & Habituation (10), Various (28)