Stunning Huichol Yarn Art
Donate $150 or more and get a beautiful Huichol yarn
painting, hand made by Huichol artists in Mexico.
They make fabulous gifts! (6, 8, 12 & 24 inch pieces available.)
Blissful Sleep
Seroquel
by Kianier
Citation:   Kianier. "Blissful Sleep: An Experience with Seroquel (exp50166)". Erowid.org. Jul 28, 2011. erowid.org/exp/50166

50 mg oral Pharms - Quetiapine (pill / tablet)

I've only read negative reports about Seroquel and I don't think this drug is getting the credit it deserves. Obviously anti-psychotics aren't something you should take to get a good 'high'. So if that's what you're trying to do with Seroquel's then just stay away.

I haven't taken any in over a year now, but when I was taking them I found that I got the best sleep I have ever had, like ever! I woke up refreshed, alert and I noticed that my attention to detail was improved. I've experimented with higher doses before, but I've found that for the best sleep I can get, a 50 mg Seroquel will do the trick nicely.

Exp Year: 2005ExpID: 50166
Published: Jul 28, 2011Views: 10,613
Pharms - Quetiapine (273) : Not Applicable (38), Therapeutic Intent or Outcome (49), Medical Use (47), Health Benefits (32), General (1)