Have you tried Peyote, San Pedro, or pure Mescaline?
Take this 45 minute survey!
A Pleasent Sunday Night
Cyclobenzaprine, Alcohol - Hard & Alcohol - Beer
by Paulba, Kel, Cdub :)
Citation:   Paulba, Kel, Cdub :). "A Pleasent Sunday Night: An Experience with Cyclobenzaprine, Alcohol - Hard & Alcohol - Beer (exp50132)". Erowid.org. Mar 17, 2018. erowid.org/exp/50132

smoked Cannabis (plant material)
  10 glasses oral Alcohol - Beer/Wine (liquid)
  3 shots oral Alcohol - Hard (liquid)
  10 mg oral Pharms - Cyclobenzaprine (pill / tablet)

Me (Paulba), my girlfriend Kelly, and her best friend (and one of my best friends) Caitlin), all drank approximately 10 beers and a few shots of hard alc.

About 15 minutes after all drinks were completed, since we ran out of alc., we decided we should all get a lil more fucked up. After all, we only had one or two classes the next day. So we decided to each pop a 10 mg Flexeril. By the way, I (Paulba) smoked a joint about 1 hour before starting drinking.

It is now about 30 mins since we took Flexerils. We are all conversing and feeling generally relaxed. Mild sedation is setting in, but no big deal -- this could still just be the booze.

45 mins since Flexeril was taken. Caitlin went up to bed. Now Kel and I are chillin. I'm feelin tired now and am doing some homework. I am tired and said fuck the homework.

1 hour: we're now gettin pretty tired and brushing out teeth. Bed time! By the way, I'm not really that fucked up, just tired.

Good night ! :)

Exp Year: 2006ExpID: 50132
Published: Mar 17, 2018Views: 577
Pharms - Cyclobenzaprine (267), Alcohol - Hard (198), Alcohol - Beer/Wine (199) : General (1), Combinations (3), Small Group (2-9) (17)