Help us get 10 more reviews! And spread the word that accurate info about psychedelics and other drugs improves health, culture, and policies.
The stuff that isn't
Salvia divinorum
by Boogarhead
Citation:   Boogarhead. "The stuff that isn't: An Experience with Salvia divinorum (exp501)". Erowid.org. Jul 31, 2000. erowid.org/exp/501

6 hits smoked Salvia divinorum (plant material)

My first experience with Salvia was with dried leaves. I took 3 big bong hits,held them in as long as I could and leaned back on the couch.I could feel it working.A voice echoed in my head 'He's over the fence.' 'over the fence' 'over the fence' I could see an open can of blue paint with a glob of red paint in the middle. I saw a stick go from the blue straight through the red and back into the blue. This caused the red paint to swirl around on both sides of the stick. It made me think, reality is like the red paint, it's small compared to the things that we're usually not aware of.

Then my concept of time changed. I was back in the 1950's even though I knew I was at home on the couch in the year 2000. It was like not only being at two places at one time but at two times at once. I sat back up, thought about what just happened, and happy not to be a 'hardhead' decided to take 3 more bong hits. This time I felt the feminine presence that I had heared about. She was a lady, showing me the blue (the stuff that isn't) opposite of the red (the stuff that is).I was begining to become aware of cars driving by my house. Everytime one did it caused ripples or swirls in what she was showing me. Soon the sound of cars brought me back to my bedroom. This short experience(30 minutes?)has already taught me to see things in a slightly different light. Just think what one could learn given more time.

Exp Year: 2000ExpID: 501
Published: Jul 31, 2000Views: 10,227
Salvia divinorum (44) : First Times (2), Alone (16)