Do you know about EcstasyData.org?
It's an Erowid project that does lab testing of anonymously submitted ecstasy/molly (and other drug) samples, and publishes the results weekly. [Check Results]
A Vivid Imagination Helps
Chamomile & Various
by Gamemaster
Citation:   Gamemaster. "A Vivid Imagination Helps: An Experience with Chamomile & Various (exp49985)". Erowid.org. Jun 21, 2007. erowid.org/exp/49985

oral Chamomile (tea)
    oral Various (tea)

This experience report is not gonna be long. I simply want to explain a somewhat weird experience I had last night, after having consumed two cups of herbal 'goodnight tea'.

ingredients in each teabag:
camomile (33%), spearmint, blueberry leaves, orange blossoms, lime flowers, lemon grass, passionflower leaves (2%), rosebuds, rose hips.

It was midnight, and I consumed two cups, meaning a total of two teabags, in about 20 minutes. Shortly, after about 15 minutes, I started to feel drowsy and sleepy. It was like I felt different. In a slightly different state. Like an ULTRA mild high. Thoughts flowed a bit more easily, and I almost felt like I was experiencing a mild onset of a shroom trip. I suddenly realised that I had been watching a boring TV show about DNA for the last 15 minutes.

After this (about 1 AM), I went to bed. As I was falling asleep, I suddenly felt a tingling feeling in my body, as I was drifting away, half awake, half asleep. This feeling got so strong that I had to wake up and have a sip of water before I returned to sleep.

This time I fell asleep very quickly, and I had a very intense dream. It was neither a good nor bad dream, but it was very vivid. However, I did not become lucid in the dream.

My conclusion is that this experience may merely have been a product of my imagination, but it also may have been an actual effect.

Note: I have in general a very vivid imagination.

Exp Year: 2006ExpID: 49985
Published: Jun 21, 2007Views: 31,926
Conferences (361), Passion Flower (121), Chamomile (428) : Alone (16), Combinations (3), General (1)