Erowid Relies on Donations From Visitors Like You
Silent Lucidity
Damiana
by Wi-Psy
Citation:   Wi-Psy. "Silent Lucidity: An Experience with Damiana (exp49979)". Erowid.org. Apr 26, 2006. erowid.org/exp/49979

smoked Damiana (dried)

The smoke is very enjoyable. It is tasty and fairly smooth.

At first I don't think anything is happening. The more I try to feel something the less it works. I've been smoking it the last few days (mostly bats, a few bowls, some bongs) and I'm noticing more and more that I just stop and smile more. I'm not as rushed or hurried... I'm not as concerned with things that I can't control. I don't notice a high, rather a difference in myself - a welcome relaxation. Almost... tranquility.

The nicest thing about it is that it doesn't really impair me at all. I feel very lucid.

Exp Year: 2006ExpID: 49979
Published: Apr 26, 2006Views: 14,218
Damiana (107) : Retrospective / Summary (11), Various (28)