Do you know about EcstasyData.org?
It's an Erowid project that does lab testing of anonymously submitted ecstasy/molly (and other drug) samples, and publishes the results weekly. [Check Results]
Something More
DXM
by Dumb kid
Citation:   Dumb kid. "Something More: An Experience with DXM (exp49878)". Erowid.org. Jan 4, 2008. erowid.org/exp/49878

354 mg oral DXM (liquid)

Well, I've experianced Salvia. One night, I just wanted more. It was a mistake in some ways but, fun in other ways. I bought a four ounce bottle of maximum strength robitussin at about 10:00 AM. The day went by, I waited for a good time. I decided to spend the night at a friends at drink it there.

8:00 PM: I begin drinking the bottle, taking 4 small swigs, then waiting a few minutes, and doing it again. By 8:15 I'm done with the bottle.

8:30: Got the feeling like, coming up from alcohol or something, nothing major, hardly noticable. Fifteen minutes later we walk over to a different friends house to go sledding, but decide not to go because I don't want to end up in a snow bank. On the walk back I threw up a little.

9:00 Starting to feel kind of weird, smoked a ciggarette went and laid down. Popped in 'The Wall' by Pink Floyd. Starting to get a slight feeling of paranoia.

9:30 I still know what's going on but barely. I have to really think hard to open my eyes. Went up to smoke another cig trying to avoid looking fucked up to adults.

11:00 Completely taken over by everything, played some trance music and watched a strobe light. Powerful closed eye visuals.

11:15 My friends dad gets home and he seems a little messed up himself, I'm lying there pretending I'm asleep while my friend and another friend talk to him.

After this I don't remember a lot. Mostly falling asleep for 5 minute intervals waking up, feeling hot, taking off my sweater, falling asleep, waking up cold, and putting it back on. This happened a few times. By five o clock in the morning it was basically gone and then there was a hang over.

Exp Year: 2006ExpID: 49878
Published: Jan 4, 2008Views: 7,412
DXM (22) : First Times (2), General (1), Small Group (2-9) (17)