It's Erowid's Annual Public Support Drive!
We need 1,229 unique donations of $5 or higher in September
to meet our goal (one more than last year).
Support accurate information--for education, harm reduction,
benefit enhancement, and policy reform. Please donate!
Intense Vibe of Total Insight
2006 LSD Symposium, Basel
by Sick Rikk form Amsterdam
Citation:   Sick Rikk form Amsterdam. "Intense Vibe of Total Insight: An Experience with 2006 LSD Symposium, Basel (exp49805)". Erowid.org. Jan 24, 2006. erowid.org/exp/49805

YEAAAAAAAAAH!!!! What is happening here is the actual start of the new era in human kind, I and everyone at the conference and in Basel generally felt the intense strong vibe of total insight, peace, harmony, everything that shows us the true soul of mankind. While I didnt even had a single mg of acid in my body, I was trippin good, I saw crazy cool things everywhere, because of the good vibrations.

Basel is the first totally enlightenend city of the world, its like there is a a dome over it that will continue tot grow like a huge mushroom. Even people I know back from highschool that weren't on the congress are getting into psychedelics, even though I never ever exspected them to.

For me, it is the total live experience, something totally special what never happened before in this world. so the conclusion is it totally kicks ass and so will the world in a moment. Just flow to it, the balance is there; we dont even have to fight for it, thats something the hippies and the 90s-ravers already did for us. I can keep talking forever, but I wont because you'll already understand me ;p

Peace Out, See You In Eternity!

Exp Year: 2006ExpID: 49805
Published: Jan 24, 2006Views: 6,540
Conferences (361) : General (1), Festival / Lg. Crowd (24)