Dream Relaxer
Codeine
by Coderloo
Citation:   Coderloo. "Dream Relaxer: An Experience with Codeine (exp49647)". Erowid.org. Feb 9, 2018. erowid.org/exp/49647

Amphetamines
  90 mg oral Codeine (pill / tablet)

To give you some background info on me, I'm a new drug user and a senior in high school. I got nearly perfect grades in advanced courses throughout high school, that is, up until this year. I kind of gave up because I found it useless. I've been trying to find a way of getting rid of my problems, and I found an answer in my dad's medicine stash. It's called codeine.

I took 3 tablets (30 mg each) at about 11:00. It took about 15 minutes for the effects to kick in. I started to feel all warm inside. Not burning, but a nice, relaxing warm feeling. I became a little light headed, and when I tried to stand, I got a little wobbly. Similar to being mildly drunk, not so drunk that I fall over, but enough so that I'm stumbling.

After about 30 minutes, I stopped caring about any feelings I had.
After about 30 minutes, I stopped caring about any feelings I had.
I just listened to some Phish and Sublime, and even though both the music and the tv were really loud, I didn't seem to mind or get a headache. I just sat there without any emotion, if anything a little happy. The only negative was the fact that I couldn't breathe that well in the beginning, but I am not 100% sure that it was due to the codeine (maybe it was just me or some adderall I had taken earlier in the day).

Overall, it was a very positive experience.

Exp Year: 2006ExpID: 49647
Published: Feb 9, 2018Views: 1,118
Codeine (14) : Health Problems (27), Combinations (3), General (1), Unknown Context (20)