Follow @Erowid on Instagram!
The Best There Is
Methaqualone (Semed)
by bones
Citation:   bones. "The Best There Is: An Experience with Methaqualone (Semed) (exp49478)". Erowid.org. Nov 6, 2007. erowid.org/exp/49478

oral Methaqualone (pill / tablet)

I have been taking beans for 32 years. Twice a week. They are great for dancing, no inhibitions. I can go to nude beaches and get naked when the ludes hit, otherwise I'm shy. Ludes have emancipated me for fun. I very rarely overdo it. I am healthy and exercise to balance life out. Meeting women is easy with ludes, total confidence. Once again doing the right amount is key. Too much I scare the women away. My life has been helped greatly from ludes. Semeds, made in switzerland, are tough to come by after 9-11. I was paying 25 a pop. I'm old school ludeman over 50. Did the original rorer 714. Best ever with the parest 400.

Exp Year: 2005ExpID: 49478
Published: Nov 6, 2007Views: 13,072
Methaqualone (218) : Retrospective / Summary (11), Various (28)