Help us be a "Top Rated Nonprofit" for the 10th year in a row
and spread info about psychoactive drugs, health, culture, & policies.
No Hangover at All
MDMA (Ecstasy)
by Friek
Citation:   Friek. "No Hangover at All: An Experience with MDMA (Ecstasy) (exp49326)". Erowid.org. Nov 6, 2007. erowid.org/exp/49326

Vitamins / Supplements
  1 tablet oral MDMA

I would like to share my experience about using MDMA. The hangover/day after to be exact. Before I took the pill, I first decided to eat some oranges and peanuts. Vitamins and other stuff dat could minimize the hangover that I might have got.

The next days I felt just completely normal and maybe even better than that. I aspected I would be pretty down (because of the serotinin overkill), but in fact, I was quite happy all week after I took it. I think that the hangover is mostly caused by taking more than just one pill on certain parties and not eating afterwards.

Exp Year: 2005ExpID: 49326
Published: Nov 6, 2007Views: 841
MDMA (3) : First Times (2), Unknown Context (20)