Peeling away
Salvia divinorum (5x extract)
by Kay
Citation:   Kay. "Peeling away: An Experience with Salvia divinorum (5x extract) (exp4931)". Erowid.org. Mar 2, 2001. erowid.org/exp/4931

2 hits smoked Salvia divinorum (dried)

I took 2 hits of salvia - not really knowing what to expect.

After the second hit - my friend who was sitting me took the bong away and my head started spinning.

The It felt like a force was starting to peel away my vision I was examining the room from left to right and it was like my reality was a banana shell who was pilled away by an unexplained force.

The look on my face was horrified I couldn't really talk but my friends later told me that I was trying to grab whatever was left from my world.

After it completly sorounded me - I started feeling like my body is starting to disapear - part by part it got peeled away.

Before I almost disapeared completly it started coming back - in a strange way kind of like putting rewind on your vcr - layer by layer I was starting to feel myself back and kept on touching myself to reliaze that I really exist.

Trip length was about 10 minutes from start to end, looking back it was an amazing experiance, during it was the scariest thing I ever been through.

Exp Year: 2001ExpID: 4931
Published: Mar 2, 2001Views: 9,148
Salvia divinorum (44) : General (1), Small Group (2-9) (17)