The King of Buzzes
Mescaline, Cocaine & LSD
by Joseph
Citation:   Joseph. "The King of Buzzes: An Experience with Mescaline, Cocaine & LSD (exp4921)". Erowid.org. Jan 31, 2001. erowid.org/exp/4921

4 lines insufflated Mescaline (powder / crystals)
  T+ 0:20 1 hit oral LSD (blotter / tab)
  T+ 2:30 250 mg insufflated Cocaine (powder / crystals)

[Erowid Note: A substance(s) in this report might be identified incorrectly. Erowid reviewers question the author's identification of the drug described. Although the report is included in the collection, the substance might be something other than the author believed it to be.]

Recently, I had worked all week and decided a good break and buzzed out night was due. I have one every month or so. I picked up a gram of Mescaline from a dealer near my work, and I also picked up 2 quarters of cocaine (250mg each), and a tab of acid.

Upon arriving home, I made four thin lines of Mescaline and snorted them with my glass pipe, and within 5 minutes I was already disoriented and unable to walk or talk straight. The buzz would last for five hours normally and the substance itself isn't expensive, which is why I prefer Mescaline to most other things. Twenty minutes into the buzz, I took the LSD paper and sucking on it with my tongue. Needless to say, about forty minutes later i was in the greatest mood possible, but also sedated by the mesc, so it was the perfect combination.

Later on I decided to go out to a bar, but couldn't in the state I was in, so I decided to snort one of the quarters of cocaine which I purchased, and within five minutes I was at the top of the ball again, and it felt as if I nearly hadn't taken any of the other drugs, though the heavyheaded feeling of the mesc and the mood elevating LSD in combination with coke was possibly the greatest buzz one can achieve, depending on your definition of a buzz, mine is usually of a state of disorentation and dizziness accompanied by a sense of good mood and articulation to do pretty much anything.

Exp Year: 2001ExpID: 4921
Published: Jan 31, 2001Views: 1,380
Mescaline (36), LSD (2), Cocaine (13) : Alone (16), Combinations (3)