Have you tried Peyote, San Pedro, or pure Mescaline?
Take this 45 minute survey!
Euphoriant, Tranquilizer, and Anti-Depressant
Smarts - Phenibut
by Silicon
Citation:   Silicon. "Euphoriant, Tranquilizer, and Anti-Depressant: An Experience with Smarts - Phenibut (exp49109)". Erowid.org. Jun 19, 2006. erowid.org/exp/49109

5.0 g oral Smarts - Phenibut (pill / tablet)

After a great deal of research I decided to order 100g of the aforementioned substance.

As I do with most substances Iíve ordered, I acquired the services of many individuals to help test the effects of phenibut.

Unfortunately the dose curve varied strongly between individuals. Some people responded to a mere 200mg (placebo?) while others required at least a gram to meet a threshold. After a week of testing and doses reaching a maximum of 15 grams, I determined from volunteers that phenibut indeed exhibited the effects mentioned earlier. Most individuals compared it to Valium, alcohol, or what they thought heroin would be like.

It should also be noted that we determined than an insufflated dose of no more than 50mg is about equivalent to 2 grams ingested. This implies some breakdown in either the stomach or intestines.

The following records my experience on phenibut.

At about 10pm I ingested approximately 5 grams of phenibut on an empty stomach with a friend of mine whom ingested about 12 grams of phenibut.

1 hour later I could begin to feel a strong sedative effect come over me. Every muscle in my body began to feel relaxed and I began to feel slightly drowsy. A few minutes later I began to lose motor function and my sense of balance. My friend was having trouble standing up and speaking in complete sentences. Despite his inability to communicate in a civilized manner, my friend assured me that he was having the time of his life. Unlike my friend (and everyone else I knew) I did not experience any euphoria from the phenibut; only a desire to go to sleep.

I will continue to purchase phenibut and continue my independent studies on it.

Exp Year: 2005ExpID: 49109
Published: Jun 19, 2006Views: 86,357
Smarts - Phenibut (379) : First Times (2), Small Group (2-9) (17)