Erowid is a Global Information Resource
Helps With My Tourette's And Anxiety
Clonazepam
by Amanda
Citation:   Amanda. "Helps With My Tourette's And Anxiety: An Experience with Clonazepam (exp49001)". Erowid.org. Jan 24, 2018. erowid.org/exp/49001

3 mg oral Pharms - Clonazepam (daily)

Ever since I started taking Klonopin for my anxiety, OCD, Tourette's Syndrome and depression problems, I must say it is a nice switch from Xanax. Xanax just made me stupid, whereas Klonopin makes me able to focus, even though my head feels cloudy and I feel rather like I'm floating (I am on them as I write this.) My doctor's recommendation is that I take 2 mg a day, but I have built a tolerance to them (the dissolving wafers) so I took it upon myself to take one more.. I kind of am reminded of the Pink Floyd song 'Comfortably Numb' while on this prescription. It severely lowers my Tourette's 'attacks', in which I scream and beat on things, and it's great for stressful situations such as group meeting/ presentations and airplane rides. One might ask one;s doctor about it if one has generalized anxiety, OCD, Socio Phobia, or anything opertaining to anxiety.

-Amanda S.

Exp Year: 2005ExpID: 49001
Published: Jan 24, 2018Views: 540
Pharms - Clonazepam (125) : Retrospective / Summary (11), Medical Use (47), Therapeutic Intent or Outcome (49), Not Applicable (38)