Erowid relies on the generosity of the public for funding.
Please, include Erowid Center in your charitable giving!
30-Year High
Methaqualone
by 714
Citation:   714. "30-Year High: An Experience with Methaqualone (exp48986)". Erowid.org. Nov 6, 2007. erowid.org/exp/48986

1 tablet oral Methaqualone

I'm 61 years old and usually depressed this time of year due to a negative experience back when I was 10 years old. Christmas was never the same to me or my family. I gave up alcohol three years ago. I've had the craving really bad lately but just can't twist the cap.

I found a bottle of ludes dated 3-3-76 which belonged to my father (deceased) He wrote on the bottle, 'Sleep Ease'. Took one last night and really got blasted (drunk like) then sleepy. Woke somewhat groggy, etc. Can't believe their potency after all these years. Only three left.

Exp Year: 2005ExpID: 48986
Published: Nov 6, 2007Views: 16,490
Methaqualone (218) : First Times (2), Alone (16)