Have you tried Peyote, San Pedro, or pure Mescaline?
Take this 45 minute survey!
Flounder
Eszopiclone (Lunesta)
by T
Citation:   T. "Flounder: An Experience with Eszopiclone (Lunesta) (exp48892)". Erowid.org. May 28, 2006. erowid.org/exp/48892

3.0 mg oral Pharms - Eszopiclone (pill / tablet)

I took this lunesta at least a half hour ago, probably closer to an hour ago but I cant remember what time I took it. Physically disoriented like tipsy. If I lie down and watch my lava lamp or have the lava lamp in my peripheral then things I can see start moving and then I can look at those things and watch them move. Good stuff.

Exp Year: 2005ExpID: 48892
Published: May 28, 2006Views: 18,257
Pharms - Eszopiclone (373) : General (1), Alone (16)