Stunning Huichol Yarn Art
Donate $150 or more and get a beautiful Huichol yarn
painting, hand made by Huichol artists in Mexico.
They make fabulous gifts! (6, 8, 12 & 24 inch pieces available.)
Seroquel, I Had no Idea
Quetiapine (Seroquel)
by Pharm
Citation:   Pharm. "Seroquel, I Had no Idea: An Experience with Quetiapine (Seroquel) (exp48831)". Erowid.org. Mar 25, 2006. erowid.org/exp/48831

100 mg oral Pharms - Quetiapine (pill / tablet)

I got prescripted to Seroquel, start out 100MG first night then go up another 100MG the next following nights. I didn't proceed with taking it due to my first time was enough. The first night I took 100MG as instructed. The doctor told me to go right to bed after I took it, but I didn't pay much attention to that and I stayed up for another twenty minutes or so after ingesting the pill. I was sitting at my computer and everything got all euphoric and messed up. I was wicked dizzy and my whole body felt like it was swaying back and forth. My head was totally messed up. I called for my mom because I got scared and she was worried. I slurred all my words she told me the next day when I asked her about it. I remember walking down the hallway and into the wall and seeing in a tunnelvision sort of way, I could see directly in front of me, but everything outside of that was just a blur. I remember sitting on the toilet peeing and crying my eyes out. Hahaha. I remember sleeping and my mom waking me up every hour to make sure that I was okay. I remember her talking, but I don't remember seeing her..just the door. Hahaha. So yeah, it scared the shit out of me and at the same time it was a good experience.

Exp Year: 2005ExpID: 48831
Published: Mar 25, 2006Views: 80,619
Pharms - Quetiapine (273) : Difficult Experiences (5), First Times (2), Alone (16)