Citation: crls. "Relaxation, Slight Dizziness: An Experience with Diazepam (exp48810)". Erowid.org. Jan 12, 2020. erowid.org/exp/48810
I have had a lot of muscle tension lately, and also a disturbing nervous feeling. I decided to take two 5mg pills, plus a very small amount of alcohol (which is not very healthy, when doing pharms).
1. A bottle of beer.
2. 15min, a upcoming feeling of relaxation.
3. 20min, strong feeling of relaxation, slight dizziness.
4. 35min, the lights seems brighter, small trouble of concentration.
5. 45min, small feeling of slow-motion. It seems that there's slight 'lagging' between my body and brains.
6. 1h, feeling physically tired, but no need to have sleep.
7. 1h 30min, increasing feeling of relaxation, very small coordination problems: typing getting slower.
8. 2h, feeling of downset. Still very relaxed, but starting to feel need to go sleeping.
9. 2h 30min, now I really feel slow-motioned. I'll have to go sleep.
I found the 'experience' slightly similar to pot. Very nice way to relax, when having a bad day or otherwise feeling nervous etc.
COPYRIGHTS: All reports are copyright Erowid and you agree not to download or analyze the report data without contacting Erowid Center and receiving permission first.
Experience Reports are the writings and opinions of the individual authors who submit them.
Some of the activities described are dangerous and/or illegal and none are recommended by Erowid Center.