Support honest drug info & help us reach a new high for the
number of $5+ donations in a month. Our goal is 1,268.

Donate by Bitcoin
Malice in a Pill
Clonazepam
by anthony
Citation:   anthony. "Malice in a Pill: An Experience with Clonazepam (exp48550)". Erowid.org. Jan 11, 2020. erowid.org/exp/48550

oral Pharms - Clonazepam (pill / tablet)
    oral Alcohol (liquid)

Clonazepam has to be one of my favorites drugs, apart from Xanax as another, that I choose to abuse. I started out taking one 2mg pill during the day and enjoying the euphoria. Later on, when the high started wearing down, I'd take another one. I usually chew it up, that way it'd hit me faster. They're all minty tasting, no matter what mg or company producing them. When I first began taking them, the day after, there was so many memories missing. Sort of like when I drink way too much(which is every time I drink). Also, during the day after I feel no side effects; no depresion, fatigue, sickness, no side effects at all. While on K's, I am real energetic and happy. But, I get real paranoid, that doesnt bother me though. I can be irritated real easily while fucked up on this medicine. I would think everyone wanted my pills, everyone just wanted something of mine. No one was really a friend. I would get offended over things that shouldn't offend anyone. Example: 'Hey, Dylan, do you want to listen to Velvet Acid Christ? Dylan: 'No, man. Just play something else.' 'Fuck you, asshole!' Then there would be a fight and I wouldn't care whether he lived or not if it came down to it. Life was irrelevant if it wasn't mine. I'll lash out on you for the slightest irritable thing. I am always correct when I am on Klonopins; it's always the other person in the wrong. And I love this, I want it. When I take pills I always have a craving for alcohol more so than usual. When I drink I want to take pills. So I do. My tolerance for alcohol seems much higher when I am on clonazepam. I never have a hang-over the next day. I can also stay up well over 24 hours on K's. There's not much of an appetite while on K's. I've made many enemies thru the use of this drug. My tolerance is very high for K's now. I have to take at least 6mg's to feel the effects of it. I was up to taking 20mg's in one day, within the period of no more than five hours.

Exp Year: 2005ExpID: 48550
Published: Jan 11, 2020Views: 808
Pharms - Clonazepam (125) : Combinations (3), Retrospective / Summary (11), Addiction & Habituation (10), Not Applicable (38)