Donate BTC or other Cryptocurrency
Your donation supports practical, accurate info about psychoactive
plants & drugs. We accept 9 cryptocurrencies. Contribute a bit today!
Dream Reality
Calea zacatechichi
by sam
Citation:   sam. "Dream Reality: An Experience with Calea zacatechichi (exp48527)". Erowid.org. Dec 20, 2005. erowid.org/exp/48527

4 hits smoked Calea zacatechichi (plant material)

A friend and I had become very interested in mind exploration and such. We decided to order some calea from a website, a somewhat risky move. I got caught up with work and music and things and me and my friend went different ways for the summer. One day after work I decided that I wanted to try the calea to see if it actually worked. I smoked a few bowls a few hours before I went to bed, not expecting any results but hoping for mild euphoria. I felt a little off, I would guess mainly from thinking about it. I decided it wasn't going to do much for me so I went surfing for a while and listend to music until I fell asleep.

I woke up the next morning feeling fine, maybe a little over tired. I tried to think back on my dreams, but I couldn't remember any. I realized that night that throughout the day I was under the impression that the day before I had spent a lot of time in the woods and with a friend who lives far away. I knew that none of this happend, and I figured out that it was all a dream. These were by far the most vivid dreams I had ever had. I recomend Calea to anyone interested.

Exp Year: 2005ExpID: 48527
Published: Dec 20, 2005Views: 4,226
Calea zacatechichi (97) : Small Group (2-9) (17), First Times (2), General (1)